Friday, December 24, 2010

LEAP blog now cell phone friendly

The LEAP blog is now serving a custom page when it detects someone visiting the page with a cell phone. This is a beta feature from Draft in Blogger. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Blogger has come a long way in the past year. They have added a lot of good features. When I first started this blog I used to hand code all of the posts in HTML because I didn't like the WYSIWIG editor they provided. It used to be faster for me to write the HTML myself, but now I use the Compose window almost all the time. In addition, Blogger has added better templates, improved the spam detection on their comment system and they now have a great visitor statistics page as well.

At one point I was thinking about moving this blog to WordPress, but now I'm going to stick with Blogger.

2 comments:

  1. It looks great on my Palm Pre, it show web pages like you see on your computer. I know some phones get text versions of web pages, so hope this helps....

    Good Job
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stopped using wordpress and moved to blogger recently.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...